Whitescape

1. Find a white object and place it next to another white object. Compare how the two colors change.
I chose the white platform at the bottom of my shoes compared to a white piece of crumpled printer paper. At first, they both appeared "white" but after staring for a while one obviously became duller and softer looking while the piece of paper was more vibrant and bright.
2. Describe the difference in color
After further examination, the platforms have more of a warm vanilla tinge while the paper is a cool toned bright white.
3. Change the lighting and take note of how the colors change
To change the color I simply put on my iPhone flashlight. The colors appear "purer" if that makes any sense, it may just be my eyes but the whites are both at their purest form. For the shoe i just see how the thin layer of dander and dirt have caused a tinge of warmness and on the paper the light reflected more blue toned to my eyes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Visual Analysis

Event II: Art Party

BMA Extravaganza