Visibility

After reading Visibility by Italo Calvino I was left to think about where a lot of my inspiration comes from. After having a childhood and young adulthood full of extremely weird and unique dreams, I am wondering where they come from and why I wake up and remember them so vividly. Many of the times, my dreams incorporate random people that I seen during my day. It's as if my subconscious registers their faces and stores it as a short-term memory for later that night. I do keep a dream journal but I always just jot down the dream, I may begin trying to doodle/draw the visual dream.
Stemming off the main idea in this short read, I have personal experience with imagining a design in my head and trying to make is come to life on screen. It's interesting the difference in the intended idea vs the reality of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Event II: Art Party

Visual Analysis

BMA Extravaganza